As Apple’s iPhone has become a sought-after handset world, one of most common things that can happen while using the smartphone is that you may lose your contact details by accidental. Jailbreak, iOS upgrade or restoring to factory settings may erase your data, but that doesn’t mean it is gone forever. Each time you connect your iPhone to your PC, iTunes automatically syncs the data in iPhone’s database. As long as you’ve got a backup of your contacts, you can recovery them from your iPhone easily.
There are mainly three ways in which you can recover deleted iPhone contacts:
We now mention in detail the ways in which the deleted contacts can be recovered.
Recovering the contacts through extracted iTunes Backup
You’re in luck if you have backed up before you deleted the contacts, just restore from iTunes backup files via iTunes.
1. Configure iTunes so that it doesn’t automatically sync with your iPhone when it is connected to your computer;
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac;
3. Open iTunes, right-click on your device and press “Restore from backup…”.
Scan directly and restore contacts on the iPhone
Below assorted are step by step guide of how to recover deleted contacts without backup, before that, you need install and run Data Recovery for iPhone on your computer.
2. Click “Start Scan” to start the progress;
3. Click the“Contacts & Messages & Call Logs” tab, select the contacts you want to recover and save the files by clicking “Recover”.
Recover the contacts via iCloud Backup files
The iPhone contacts recovery helps the users to restore the contacts with the help of iCloud backup, regardless of the model of iPhone the user possesses.
1. In the beginning, you will have to scan your iCloud backup files. Sign in your iCloud account with your Apple ID, and your backups will be listed;
2. In this step, you need to select a backup to start the scan;
3. After the scan you will get the data in original quality and in organized manner. You will have to click on the Recovery button in order to save all your deleted contacts to a computer.
Transfer the contacts to your iPhone
You can transfer your contacts to your iPhone via iTunes if you use Mac Address Book, Outlook Express etc. on your computer, and your device's manufacture provides synching software.
1. Connect your device to your computer using USB cable;
2. Transfer your contacts to your computer using your mobile device manufacture's sync software;
3. Sync your iPhone using iTunes.
You may also likeHow to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Photos from the iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone