How to restore the deleted whatsApp chat message?
WhatsApp is one of the most popular cross platform instant messaging app. It contains the iPhone, Android, blackberry, windows phone platform, its security protocol was accepted. Currently it supports sending text, video, audio, maps and information, multimedia information. If you accidentally deleted important chat message, we should how to do?
Now Data Recovery for iPhone upgraded new version to deal with this problem, and we give the guid to restore the deleted WhatsApp message.
1. Download the latest version of Data Recovery for iPhone
2. Connect your original iPhone with your computer and run data recovery for iPhone.
3. Select "Recover From iOS Device", of course, you can choose from "Recover From iTunes Backup" that you made an iTunes backup before.
4. After the scanning is complete, select "Third Party Apps", click "Tool App", then open "WhatsApp Pocket"
5. WhatsApp Pocket shows all the conversations extracted from your device or backup. By clicking the "Resource" tab, you can preview all media files including photos, videos, voice messages & location data. All the deleted Whatsapp deleted message will be marked by red text. Next, choose desired chat history to save onto your computer by clicking the Save button.
Any more questions or need help from us?
Contact our support team here.